středa 30. července 2014

The Mixed Media Monthly Challenge July 2014


Hello crafty friends. I´m here to share my take on The Mixed Media Monthly Challenge July 2014 - Around the House. We were challenged to use and incorporate any household items into our projects. I created a mini album out of old beer/drink mats. My son´s been collecting them. For this album I chose the round ones. Moreover I used the orange "ribbon" which was originally part of my fave sweater years ago. Thanks for stopping by :)

    The original beer mat looked like this:


Peacock mini album



4 komentáře:

  1. Awesome mini album! Great used of beer coasters! Thanks for playing along with our Mixed Media Monthly Challenge!

    OdpovědětVymazat
  2. What a fabulous idea!! Perfect use of household items. A gorgeous mini album. Thanks for joining us at The Mixed Media Monthly Challenge.

    OdpovědětVymazat
  3. This is beautiful!! Very creative. Thank you for joining with the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge!

    OdpovědětVymazat
  4. VERY cool idea! It turned out so well and very very pretty. Thank you so much for playing Around the House with the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge!
    -Rachel
    rwkrafts.com

    OdpovědětVymazat